Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Small Wedding - BIG Love

Sena and Michael found my information on the internet and contacted me in February. Many, if not most, of my weddings are destination weddings and it's not possible to meet ahead of time. Since they only lived an hour away it was pretty easy to arrange a time to meet. They loved RiverMist and the rest is history.
It's a short walk to the covered bridge / wedding chapel.
Maybe a few jitters.
But soon they were holding hands and not quite so nervous.
 
Sena and Michael wanted to include first communion as husband and wife. 
Their spiritual heritage will continue to be the foundation of their life together.
 My favorite part. The first kiss.
My second favorite part. I get to congratulate the newlyweds.
It's true Michael. She's your wife.
Oh happy day!
Therefore, what God has joined together, let no one separate.